Vana Borcich founded two skincare businesses: BabyScent and Nature Lab Skincare. Both are award-winning businesses. Find out more below:
BabyScent was born from the devotion of a mother towards her baby son, in the quest to soothe the pain caused by his severe eczema. With this in mind and unable to heal his ailment with existing products in the market, Vana Borcich creator of this nourishing natural skincare range, found her determination to research endlessly on all natural ingredients and remedies until at last found that much needed relief his delicate skin needed with BabyScent's signature product, the Multipurpose Cream. Over a decade later, BabyScent is now an award-winning small business.
Baby Scent was founded in 2005 and is a Boutique natural skincare range, suitable for the ENTIRE Family; ideal for eczema & psoriasis sufferers and the most sensitive and delicate of skins. At BabyScent they understand what is of most importance in your life.That is why, when designing their BabyScent products, their one and only thought was your family...
They provide a complete range of natural skincare products for babies, kids and adults, made with the highest quality plant derived and biodegradable ingredients to ensure they are gentle, soft, and kind to all skin types and the environment.
* BabyScent Multipurpose/Nappy Cream.
* BabyScent Baby Powder (talc free) - Apple, Citrus and Lavender.
* BabyScent Bath Salts.
* BabyScent Body Milk - Passionfruit, Cucumber and Vanilla scent.
* BabyScent cute Bunny Rabbit soaps.
* BabyScent Bubble Bath (Sulphate free).
* BabyScent Face Cream.
* BabyScent Peppermint Foot Balm.
* BabyScent Linen Mist - Watermelon, Lavender, Cucumber, Neroli Floral Water & Jasmine Floral Water.
* BabyScent Lip Balm - Strawberry and Vanilla.
* BabyScent Bath and Massage Oil, Cradle cap
* BabyScent Perfumes - Watermelon, Fruity and Citrus.
* BabyScent Natural Soap Bars - Apple & Avocado, Coconut & Honey, Grapefruit, Green Tea, Lemon Myrtle, Mandarin and Vanilla.
* BabyScent Family Shampoo (sulphate free).
* BabyScent Family Conditioner (sulphate free).
* BabyScent Baby Shampoo/Gentle Wash (Sulphate free).
Baby Scent is a stallholder at a variety of our markets such as Eynesbury Market, Merrifield Market and a variety of events. At present, only food items are allowed at markets. Small businesses need your support now more than ever. Therefore please support this lovely small business with beautiful morals and values by heading to her Facebook and Instagram page and liking it. Additionally, you are able to purchase her range via her Website shop.
Click to Email
Click to Website
Phone: (03) 9734 0288
Nature Lab Skincare is a beautiful natural range of hair and body care products of the finest quality that nourish, hydrate and soothe.
Inspired by her son's eczema, Multi Award Winner, Nature Lab was created to cater for the most sensitive skin types, making it their mission & passion to help and change the quality of life for those suffering from ailments, allergies and skin conditions.
As they aimed to eliminate the chemicals and toxins that aggravate the skin and our bodies, their entire range is hypoallergenic formulated and designed to be kind & gentle on the skin.
Providing a natural alternative by the beneficial properties of botanical ingredients, they focus on the body's well-being.
All elements of their Artisan Skincare are sourced from Australian and Local Businesses | Farmers and Registered with the Australian Made Campaign.
All products are:
- Australian Made
- Vegan Friendly,
- Cruelty Free & Not Tested on Animals,
- Gluten Free and Celiac Friendly.
- Gray water friendly - Use of Recyclable Packaging
- Soothing Cream
- Aluminium Free Deodorant:
- Detox mask
- Cleansing Gel
- Nourishing Shampoo
- Nourishing Conditioner
- Hydrating Mist
- Cleansing Bar
- Lip Balm
- Magnesium Oil
- Magnesium Flakes
- Dead Sea Mud Mask
- Activated Charcoal
- Laundry Powder
- Wellness Bath Soak
- Body & Bath Powder
Nature Lab is a stallholder at a variety of our markets such as Eynesbury Market, Merrifield Market and a variety of events. At present, only food items are allowed at markets. Small businesses need your support now more than ever. Therefore please support this lovely small business with beautiful morals and values by heading to her Facebook and Instagram page and liking it. Additionally, you are able to purchase her range on her website.
Click to Email
Click to Website
Phone: 0413 000 676