23rd September 11.00am - 8.00pm
Website for Regional Tastes
The festival displays the finest of our local foods and wines to the residents of Eynesbury and visitors from far and wide. Join us in a relaxed picnic style atmosphere with live entertainment provided during the day and evening.
Your Good Food & Wine adventure starts here, as we celebrate the best in food and beverage that the region has to offer. With dozens of local and state exhibitors, your new favorite food and drinks are only a sample away. Whether you are into sweet or savoury, beer or wine, we have got you covered!
Set in the beautiful Eynesbury Homestead grounds we would like the festival to become one of the major social events in the local calendar. Exiting activities are planned for the day as part of the festival and we expect to grow these each year.
- Cooking demonstrations with local & celebrity chefs in a dedicated marquee
- Wine tastings & wine appreciation with local & famous wine makers
- Talks about sustainability & paddock to plate concept
- Kids Zone & fun fair
- Live music all day
- Food trucks
- Local wineries, breweries & craft beers
- Chill out Zone
The Regional Tastes Food and Wine Festival operates on a not for profit basis.
The festival aims to display the diverse range of quality food and wine produced in the region. The event also aims to:
• Promote and support local producers
• Educate the public about local produce
• Promote the Melton region and its tourism industry
• Contribute to the quality of life and civic pride within the local Melton community
|Family Ticket 2 adults + 3 KIDS UNDER 15||$45|
|GROUP OF 6+ ADULTS||$21|